JetTrac Dual Portable Retractable Belt Barrier
INSTANTLY BLOCK OFF LARGE AREAS WITH JETTRAC'S 65-FOOT-LONG BELTS!
Easily and quickly block off large areas with the industry’s longest retractable belt. JetTrac’s portability makes it easy to deploy and to store. In fact, a single person can cordon off a huge area in just minutes. Available with two 65-foot belts, covering a total of 130 linear feet. Perfect for tarmac and terminal safety as well as for Stadiums, Arenas, Parking Garages/Lots, Convention Centers, and any large area.
- An Instant barrier, with two belts that extend up to 65' for a total of 130 linear feet.
- Swiveling dual belt housings allow belts to extend in any direction.
- Large wheels for ease of transport by a single person.
- Heavy-duty design stands upright even in windy conditions.
- Compact design takes up little storage space.
- Optional reflective safety tape provides increase visibility.
- Choice of finishes, belt colors and belt ends.
Belt End Options:
Custom Belt Printing
65' ft. belt for Lavi Jettrac comes in 2 standard colors: yellow or black and can also be custom printed with your design or any solid color. The setup fee is $185, for each belt printing the charge is $125, minimum order is 4 belts. Lead time is 18 business days from receipt of order and approved mock-up. Click the image below for more information.
JetTrac Mechanism Extended Warranty - "Service Contract" (Total of 2 years)
The JetTrac product comes with a limited one year warranty covering the post and platform (if applicable), belt and belt mechanism from defects in materials or workmanship, and for failure to perform as specified.
This (required) 1 year extended warranty - "service contract" covers functionality of the mechanism unit only, including the replacement and refurbishment of any necessary internals of the mechanism and belt-end for an additional 1-year term after the initial 1-year Limited Warranty expires, providing a total of 2 years of coverage from the original date of purchase.
Note: The belt, the mechanism casing and the JetTrac cart, platform and/or post are not covered by the extended warranty. The Extended Warranty is void where product has been subjected to abuse or unintended use, or has been altered, modified, misused, vandalized, or improperly installed. There are no warranties expressed nor implied which extend beyond the description herein.
JetTrac® User Guide
1. Transport the JetTrac by tilting it back on its wheels and pushing it towards its destination. Do not pull the JetTrac.
2. Pull the belt out with gentle, even resistance.
3. Loop the belt end through a stationary object and secure the belt end back onto itself to create a temporary barricade.
4. When finished, hold the belt end during retraction with gentle, even resistance.
5. DO NOT drag the JetTrac after securing the belt end.
6. DO NOT release the belt end with unassisted retraction. DO NOT drop the belt end.
Catalog: 50-5500/BK/BK/B, 50-5500/BK/BK/S, 50-5500/BK/BK/J, 50-5500/BK/FY/B, 50-5500/BK/FY/S, 50-5500/BK/FY/J, 50-5500/YL/BK/B, 50-5500/YL/BK/S, 50-5500/YL/BK/J, 50-5500/YL/FY/B, 50-5500/YL/FY/S, 50-5500/YL/FY/J, 50-5500/RD/BK/B, 50-5500/RD/BK/S, 50-5500/RD/BK/J, 50-5500/RD/FY/B, 50-5500/RD/FY/S, 50-5500/RD/FY/J