JetTrac Shuttle Portable Barrier System
INSTANTLY BLOCK OFF LARGE AREAS WITH JETTRAC SHUTTLE'S EXTRA LONG BELTS!
Easily and quickly block off large areas with the industry’s longest retractable belt. JetTrac’s portability makes it easy to deploy and to store. In fact, a single person can cordon off a huge area in just minutes. Includes one 65-foot-long retractable belt with spaces for and additional 3 JetTrac Satellite posts, for a total coverage of 260 linear feet. Perfect for tarmac and terminal safety as well as for Stadiums, Arenas, Parking Garages/Lots, Convention Centers, and any large area.
- Stores and transports up to three JetTrac Satellite or Receiver posts for an instant barrier that covers a total of 260 linear feet!
- Locking Rubber wheels for added security.
- Convenient storage even in tight places.
- One person can quickly deploy a large-area.
- Link together multiple carts with our Connector Rod.
Belt End Options:
Custom Belt Printing
65' ft. belt for
Lavi Jettrac comes in 2 standard colors: yellow or black and can also be custom printed with your design or any solid color. The setup fee is $185, for each belt printing the charge is $125, minimum order is 4 belts. Lead time is 18 business days from receipt of order and approved mock-up. Click the image below for more information.
JetTrac Mechanism Extended Warranty - "Service Contract" (Total of 2 years)
The JetTrac product comes with a limited one year warranty covering the post and platform (if applicable), belt and belt mechanism from defects in materials or workmanship, and for failure to perform as specified.
This (required) 1 year extended warranty - "service contract" covers functionality of the mechanism unit only, including the replacement and refurbishment of any necessary internals of the mechanism and belt-end for an additional 1-year term after the initial 1-year Limited Warranty expires, providing a total of 2 years of coverage from the original date of purchase.
Note: The belt, the mechanism casing and the JetTrac cart, platform and/or post are not covered by the extended warranty. The Extended Warranty is void where product has been subjected to abuse or unintended use, or has been altered, modified, misused, vandalized, or improperly installed. There are no warranties expressed nor implied which extend beyond the description herein.
JetTrac® User Guide
1. Transport the JetTrac by tilting it back on its wheels and pushing it towards its destination. Do not pull the JetTrac.
2. Pull the belt out with gentle, even resistance.
3. Loop the belt end through a stationary object and secure the belt end back onto itself to create a temporary barricade.
4. When finished, hold the belt end during retraction with gentle, even resistance.
5. DO NOT drag the JetTrac after securing the belt end.
6. DO NOT release the belt end with unassisted retraction. DO NOT drop the belt end.
Catalog: 50-5520/WB/BK/B, 50-5520/WB/BK/S, 50-5520/WB/BK/J, 50-5520/WB/FY/B, 50-5520/WB/FY/S, 50-5520/WB/FY/J