Retracta-Cade Crowd Control Barrier Features
- The Retracta-Cade is made in America: they’re manufactured from rust-proof anodized aluminum and HDPE impact-resistant plastic, and designed to withstand heavy use and the outdoor elements.
- Heavy-duty 37 lbs. barricade: substantial enough to provide a secure barrier and remain stable, yet light enough to carry. Measures 10′ L x 2’8″ D x 3’5″ H when fully extended.
- Folds to less than half its size: retracts to 4′ L x 8″ D x 1′ H for easy transportation in car trunks and vans.
- Legs deploy easily: with a simple, over-sized, easy-release hand lever that can be activated even when wearing thick gloves. Legs automatically lock into place when fully extended.
- Extensions pull out in seconds: using the attached carabiners. Extensions lock into place at two locations on each side. The overall length can adjust from 4′ to 10′.
- Extensions feature engraved grooved stripes: on both sides, which cannot wear off over time.
- Threaded locking carabiners: at each end secure the connection between barriers. Carabiners rotate 180 degrees so the Retracta-Cade panels can be pulled out on an angle or uphill, allowing for endless barrier configurations. When not used, the carabiners lock flush into place on the sides of the end caps.
- Three ways to carry: one person can easily transport the Retracta-Cade crowd control barrier by either using the built-in carrying handles on both sides, holding the unit from the top with one or both hands, or using the folded legs as a handle while the unit is upside down.
- Rubber floor protectors: affix to the bottom of each leg.
Sleek & Efficient Design:
- Three standard display packages suit a variety of applications:
- Red with white stripes
- Blue with white stripes
- Yellow with black stripes
- Additional Design Options
signage allows the Retracta-Cade to be used for any specialized
application (ie: Caution – Overhead Construction Zone, DWI CHECKPOINT,
- Retracta-Cade Light Kits for more visibility, which are rechargeable and double as road flares
- Reflective decals makes the Retracta-Cade more visible at nighttime
- Property ID Tagging to indicate the owner of the unit
screen printing on the unit face for a permanent message that can be
covered with signage when needed in different applications
Money-Saving Compact Storage:
- Retracta-Cade crowd control barriers can stack atop each other: so that large quantities store efficiently in office or warehouse space. 16 units store in a 4′ x 4′ x 4′ area.
- Smart self-aligning nesting design: prevents the stacked units from falling over while in storage.
From The Blog:
The First Fully Retractable Crowd Control Barrier “Retracta-Cade”